My Blog List

Monday, May 4, 2009

My very first blog.

WOW! Ok, so here goes!
My first post...hmmm, let's see what should it be about. How about what I am currently obsessed with...the fact that I just got approved to telecommute and move back home to Florida!
Yahoo! My husband received approval in December and moved back in Janaury, but my first request was denied..."the economy" I was shocked to get approved just the other day.
I am a very grateful woman. AND A VERY EXCITED WOMAN!!
We've been living in Phoenix for 4 or so years, but are both native floridians. I am a very homesick and lovesick woman. I've been living in an empty house with a two year old for four months now, and its time -thankfully- to go home, well, soon at least. I'm not sure when I'll actually get my traveling papers.

Last year we bought a small little house in a riverside community. That sounds fancy, but its not. The house is a typical concrete block florida home built in the sixties, with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. Its very simple, and we love it. The magical part is that it is on 1/2 acre of land, with wooded lots behind, and is walking distance to a fishing pier and river. It's our "crunchy paradise!" ..or at least, it will be.

My husband has been working very hard to get it ready for us, and I have been buying seeds, water tanks, and grain mills online. I can't wait to actually get there and get my hands in the dirt and start creating our little farm/garden. I have so many plans, but I'll save that for another post. I have so much to write about and can't figure out what to talk about first. After almost a year of dreaming about this little house and this plot of land, its hard to believe all our dreams are coming true.

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment